Tuesday, October 4, 2011

10 Healthiest Fast Food Restaurants


Waiting is the hardest part.

"My kids will never eat fast food."  I actually said that 11 years and 878 fast food restaurants ago.

I have three kids now.  During the early years, they broke me.  "Happy Meals" solved many problems.

Since then, the kids have matured and I have learned fast food can have a healthy edge. 

Here are the "10 Healthiest Fast Food Restaurants"  from Health.com.

1. Panera Bread
2. Jason's Deli
3. Au Bon Pain
4. Noodles and Company
5. Corner Baker
6. Chipotle
7. Atlanta Bread
8. McDonald's
9. Einstein Brothers Bagels
10. Taco Del Mar

See why Health.com made these choices.

For Football Skills, Life Skills and Fun,

Tom Finks
Pro Sports Experience for Kids
http://www.prosportsexperience.com/

Pro Sports Experience is the official management company of Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles Youth Football Camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment